| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luanda in October is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of water is transfered across on average 2 days.
- The skies in Luanda are slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:17 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 6:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luanda October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Luanda, Angola
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Luanda:
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 1166.9 kms (725.1 miles) NNW
- Mitzic, Gabon - 1087.6 kms (675.9 miles) N
- Makokou, Gabon - 1047.9 kms (651.2 miles) N
- Libreville, Gabon - 1117.2 kms (694.2 miles) NNW
- Port-Gentil, Gabon - 1033.3 kms (642.1 miles) NNW
- Lambarn, Gabon - 963.4 kms (598.7 miles) NNW
- Lastourville, Gabon - 893.2 kms (555.1 miles) N
- Mouila, Gabon - 814.3 kms (506 miles) NNW
- Tchiban, Gabon - 710.8 kms (441.7 miles) NNW
- Mayumba, Gabon - 668.2 kms (415.2 miles) NNW
- Mocamedes/ Namibe, Angola - 715.8 kms (444.8 miles) S