| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luanda in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of water falls during an average of 3 days.
- In November the skies in Luanda are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:25 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:31.
- There are approximately 5:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luanda November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Luanda, Angola
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Luanda:
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 1166.9 kms (725.1 miles) NNW
- Mitzic, Gabon - 1087.6 kms (675.9 miles) N
- Makokou, Gabon - 1047.9 kms (651.2 miles) N
- Libreville, Gabon - 1117.2 kms (694.2 miles) NNW
- Port-Gentil, Gabon - 1033.3 kms (642.1 miles) NNW
- Lambarn, Gabon - 963.4 kms (598.7 miles) NNW
- Lastourville, Gabon - 893.2 kms (555.1 miles) N
- Mouila, Gabon - 814.3 kms (506 miles) NNW
- Tchiban, Gabon - 710.8 kms (441.7 miles) NNW
- Mayumba, Gabon - 668.2 kms (415.2 miles) NNW
- Mocamedes/ Namibe, Angola - 715.8 kms (444.8 miles) S